Thursday, September 27, 2012

So much to talk about!

Hello friends!

It has been so long since I have been on, but there is very exciting news to share! Pro Life Bags.Des Moines has partnered with Iowa Right to Life to create the IRTL line of bags! I couldn't be more excited! Here is more info:
http://westdesmoines.patch.com/articles/iowa-right-to-life-book-sale-continues-through-saturday-in-west-des-moines




All three of these are $3 each. The Iowa Right to Life bag is $4 and I will upload a picture as soon as I get one. 
TO ORDER, EMAIL ME AT davidcordaro@hotmail.com. 
Thanks :)

CURRENT BAGS:

With me personally, the college transition has been pretty smooth! I have a great roommate, meeting lots of awesome friends, and my classes are challenging but super fun. OH, and I made the Iowa State Drumline! I play cymbals (the flashy-crashys) so if you come to a game or are lucky enough to watch on TV, look for me :) I am involved as the graphic designer of TOMS Event (www.TOMSevent.com) which is the St. Thomas Aquinas fundraiser. TOMS stands for Together On a Mission of Service, and "St ThOMas." It raises money to send students on trips literally all over the world to build the kingdom of God. If you can donate, please email me at david@TOMSevent.com.

Hope all is going well with you and yours :)

Like the page on facebook! "Pro Life Bags.Des Moines"

God Bless,
David Cordaro

No comments:

Post a Comment